So delighted to have you here, I hope you will enjoy the exploits of Laurel, Tom and Major Goodall for years to come.
We need to confirm your email address.
Please click the link that just got sent to your email, and you’ll be in!
If the email isn’t showing up right away, you can follow the steps below to make sure you receive it and future e-mails from me.
Please take the following simple actions to make sure nothing slips through the cracks by whitelisting my emails. The process differs depending on your email provider, but here are instructions for popular providers:
1. In your inbox, select this email.
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
1. Find this message in your inbox. A “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name.
2. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear.
3. Select “Save.”
Outlook 2003 & Later
1. Right-click on the message in your inbox.
2. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
3. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”